Judith With The Head of Holofernes by Gustav Klimt Belvedere Museum Vienna
Crafted from luxurious silk-satin, the PWYS robe embodies qualities of preciousness and individuality. The elegant silhouette features digital impressions with the most sophisticated and futuristic real colours. A sash tie attached to the robe at the waist creates a sensual definition. The robe features a crossover front with a contrasting shawl collar and subtle top stitching detail. The robe also highlights embroidery simulating the real signature of Gustav Klimt in the painting.
- Fabric: 100% Grade 6A mulberry silk satin
- Style: Elegant vintage long robe
- Neckline: Shawl collar; front wrap
- Sleeve Type: Gathered sleeves with contrast panel
- Closure: Tie-in satin sash attached to the waist
- Gustav Klimt signature embroidery
- Copyrights Designs PlayWithYourSenses
- Momme Count: 22 mm (lightweight & breathable) Oeko-Tex0 certified – Safe, eco-friendly and nontoxic
- Finest 6A Mulberry Silk
- Highest grade silk, thicker & durable.
- Top OEKO Certified Safe & Non-toxic
- All-season Use
Made in London UK